Monday, April 14, 2008

toe side


The other day I was looking at my legs and saw all the bruises I accrued last Monday while taking snowboarding lessons. I had a couple bruises on my right leg, but mostly on my left leg. I was falling a lot on my left side because I wasn't very good at turning left. Turning left required me to dig my toes in and that made me feel like I was going to fall on my face. None of my brothers, nor my husband, complained of bruising on one side more than another, much less being bruised at all. humph.

These are the requirements that must be met before I take snowboarding lessons again:


  • I must be in shape

  • I must go to Brighton (Nathan swears they give better lessons there.)

  • I must have a slammin' herring bone and corduroy snow suite.


For those very few that have read my blog and say to yourself "dang she needs grammar lessons." you are right. If you know of any online grammar tutorials that are basic, but particularly good let me know. I'm sure I won't bruise my self nearly as bad as I would with snowboarding lessons.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hated toe side too! It made me face uphill so I couldn't see where I was sliding. I was afraid of falling over backwards and hitting my head or hurting my wrists.

I'm worried about my grammar too, and I found this about a year ago:

I actually listen to it in its podcast form on my way to work, but you can also just read the transcripts on her webpage.