Monday, November 10, 2008

a few more updates

Since last I bloged Aaron has been to Louisiana twice for huricane relief. He also has bought another bike, it's a Vulcan drifter. It's pretty, but he plans to work on it a bit. Aaron wants me to help him choose a color scheme for it. Cool.

I have started to feel better and started many projects, probably more than I can handle. Let's see, there's carding cotton, making a sun hat out of grocery bags, crocheting winter hats, knitting a sweater, trying to get Aaron to make a lap loop for me, making a pattern and sewing a skirt, and other assorted endevours.

That's all I can think of to write right now.

3 comments:

princess jen said...

I miss you so much!! I can't wait to see photos of all these fab projects you're working on!!

Miriam said...

It sounds like you are keeping yourself busy. What is a lap loop? you need to take photos of your projects and post them so we can see what they look like. Love ya. Miss you.

Anonymous said...

You really don't have to twist my arm too hard to make you that loom. I just need you to help me recognise that i the time for it just then.