Sunday, February 8, 2009

blah, blah, blahg

I was tired of the blah color of my blog, so I changed it. I don't need anything more to be depressing. I would like to know how to change the skin and all the other cool things you can do with a blog, so if any of you know of a good tutorial let me know.

Well, the pharmacy changed one of my meds to a generic without me giving the okay. Now I feel fuzzy-faced, drowsy and headachie. Man, medicine for bi-polar is a love/hate thing, at least it is for me. My friend Jen was telling me about a guy she knows who his bi-polar and along with his meds he is doing some homeopathic stuff, like changing his diet. I would really like to try things like that to see if they help while I still try to figure out the right combo of meds.

Maybe on my next entry I'll feel better and have more upbeat things to say. Ciao

2 comments:

princess jen said...

I'm so glad I got to see you today! I've missed you so very much.

princess jen said...

So I'm leaving another comment... I'm such a bad friend! My mind totally spaced that today was Tuesday and I wasn't home this morning!!!! I'm so sorry!! I have the name of the vitamin I was telling you about. Call me!!!