Monday, February 2, 2009

nothing to shout about

Our offer has been accepted on the house we want to buy in Vallejo, CA. So in about 2-3 weeks Aaron will come back to Utah for me and we'll live happily ever after again.

The kids and I really miss Aaron. This move is affecting Ethan more than Vaughn. Ethan is becoming more stubborn and disobedient. It is very hard to have such bad behavior in someone else's house.

I don't have a lot to say more than that, but I do want to get in the habit of blogging, even if it is about nothing. (Also, I'm being threatened by a certain Arkie to blog since I have a good connection.)

3 comments:

Maunderer said...

I am deeply offended by the Arkie comment.

;)

beccabeck said...

Maunderer keeps winking at you in his comments... hmmm....
But, on another note... you got the house! Yeah! The one in Vallejo not the Tudor? So, no 10-room house with the potential to house wayward friends and relatives?

princess jen said...

Yay for getting the house! I'm home pretty much all the time so come over whenever! I don't have a phone number for you anymore either!